What are cookies
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the cookie’s “lifetime”, and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
1. In connection with the provision of the content of the website www.zawirska.com, the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user’s end device, which servers can read each time you connect to this end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used as part of our websites. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the user of the website www.zawirska.com. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adapting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device of the website and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
b) creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
c) maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
d) providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
3. As part of the website www.zawirska.com, we may use the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website,
c) cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages,
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface,
e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance, etc.,
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the user’s device of the website. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be stored on the user’s end device, and thus we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
6. Cookies may be placed on the end device of the user of the website www.zawirska.com, and then used by advertisers cooperating with the website, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications.